Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Please keep touch...

34700 Valley Rd.
Oconomowoc, WI 53066

262-646-2382

1 comment:

  1. 7-14-11 A week later...
    So, here I am at Rogers, been here for a week today. Thankfully I am in the residential program now instead of the inpatient hospital setting. Things have been hard to say the least, somehow I think I have been winning the battle more than losing though, which is good. Although I have been doing well following the program rules mentally and emotionally it is terribly difficult. Most days I am overwhelmed by anxiety and fear of the healing and changing process. This is not fun and leaves me feeling disgusted inside and out due to the changes in my healing body. Knowing in my head that they are needed and good but not being able to appreciate it in my heart.
    When I first got here there were issues with my insurance covering and because of this the treatment team transferred me to the residential program which is much cheaper than inpatient and insurance thankfully agreed to pay. I did have to pay some out of pocket expenses which was also difficult to hand over, but I guess if it is going to help me live life again than mentally I know you can't place a price on it, however, it is never easy to sacrifice such a large sum of $. Well I guess I should be grateful that I had the money to pay, because if I didn't than who knows where I would have ended up, since my family fearing for my life was not willing to settle for me coming home in such a state again. I guess I can't blame them but still it is hard to accept.

    My time is very limited on the Internet so I will have to cut this off, but will try to add some notes from my journaling next time I get access to the net.

    I am grateful for the continued prayers, support, encouragement, letters, and calls I receive. What a blessing to know so many wonderful people. I truly can't thank them or God enough for that gift

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts