Thursday, May 30, 2013

Urgent Plea for Prayer!

Hello to all again!
Wow 2 messages in one day after almost 2 years without blogging!
Well I would like to ask all for prayers because I just received news that my insurance company doesn't want to cover my stay at the location I am at currently at! They believe I would recieve better care in a medical facility.
The care that I am receiving now is some of the best care I have ever received and that is why I chose to pursue coming to this program, however my insurance company is notorious for coming up with any excuse to avoid paying costs for treatment. Last time I was in treatment they decided to stop coverage because they determined it wasn't medically necessary, now they want to stop coverage of this facility because they are saying I need medical care that I am not getting. I am actually getting some of the best medical care in my treatment history but my insurance company will come up with any thing they can think of to argue with coverage.
Please pray that insurance continues coverage for the needed length of time for me to continue this healing process, I have only just begun. Right now they are only going to authorize coverage through the weekend and pending there decision on Monday I might have to leave. I am SO scared to face Monday and afraid I may have to leave. I want this help so badly and afraid I am not going to be able to utilize it.
Thank you all so much for your intercession and support!!!!!!!!!!!
Please keep me in prayer and for Mercy that the insurance denial of coverage is reversed and insurance agrees to continue coverage!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Popular Posts