'As for joy, as little as one can have of it in this life, experience shows that it is not the idle who possess it, but those who are zealous in the service of God.'
Winter 2018: I have thought of quitting this blog since it seems superficial. The things I list as gratitudes are trivial and seem irrelevant, but I have decided to keep it up for a bit longer. Spring 2014: using my blog to say a few things I am grateful for each day and then sharing a word I pick out for the day and the definition. 2011-2013:A compilation of thoughts and feelings that overcome me through my struggle to surrender to God and give up the eating disorder way of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello to all again! Wow 2 messages in one day after almost 2 years without blogging! Well I would like to ask all for prayers because I ju...
-
Feeling supported by my sister and friend! Time to relax Someone who cares enough to ask
-
A change of plans... My travel partners Willingness of others to go the extra mile even when it causes inconvenience Love from those arou...
-
Rocky Mountains and the sunshine Going to Mass Understanding and Compassion from friends
-
34700 Valley Rd. Oconomowoc, WI 53066 262-646-2382
-
Above 60 degree weather Seeing the rocky mountain view at the breakfast table Compassion, love, and support
-
Nice chats with a lovely woman who shared the day with me (you may never know the gift you were M) Experimenting with the camera on my Mac ...
-
Google VideoChat craziness with nieces and nephews Seeing baby Vivi on Google VideoChat Feeling a little more respect Word of they day: ...
-
Outdoor sunshine in Denver Video chat with my nieces and nephews Flexibility and patience of others
-
People who hope for me when I feel all hope is lost Having family and friends who reach out and sacrifice for me A special blessing and ...
it was awesome, wish we could have watched it together!!!
ReplyDelete